Thursday, 25 August 2011

Mixed Emotions.

If you guys don't want to read rants and stuff, I suggest that you better leave this page. I'm feeling a bit on the edge and I want to let it out. So with all due respect, please don't post a comment that will just agitate the flame more. Respeto lang naman.


 So, there's this girl who I've became friends with in one of my classes last term. We're cool and stuff and we get along pretty well. Let's say her name is B, to avoid confusion and stuff. At the end of the term, we decided that we would join this sport's club- training together during summer vacation. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend that summer training due to other club activities and to top it off, my family decided to take a vacation abroad.

A while ago, my friend, C, pm'd me about a new gossip she heard. I thought it was something that's NOT related to me. Since I know naman wala namang naiinis sa aking ng bonggang- bongga. I was quite shock to find out that B was backstabbing me. It kind of hurts 'coz I never thought she would do that to me.

I mean, I considered her as a friend. And even though, I hear nasty remarks about her from A LOT people, I still tried to protect her from them. I never back-stabbed her coz you know friend ko siya. And parang I understood from where she's coming from. I didn't question that. I just want to say, we both came from the ground before she reached the top. And the only way she reached the top 'coz she has time for training. And I'm kind of deprived of that. So naturally, I would lag behind. But I just wish she wouldn't be this "egoistic bitch" since she's also a student herself. Well, I guess di ko naman siya masisi since ganun yun pagka-intindi niya.

Nakakainis lang and nakaka-sad or nakaka-disappoint na di ko mawari kung bakit kailangan niya maging ganun. I mean, wth. ang plastic pala  niya sa akin. Sana naman maintindihan niya yun reason kung bakit di ako maka-attend ng training. Or sana naman di nalang siya mag-salita. Di naman niya alam kung ano ang pinag-gagawa ko sa buhay ehh. Shit naman, I thought she's different but yun pala, tama nga ang mga tao. This is what I get by being too nice. Great, just great lang. :|

I want to end my rant here. I don't want to say more, 'coz she's not worth my attention any longer.Ktnxbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment