Thursday, 24 November 2011

Pretty Shoes :D [Late post]

Girls (or Guys), those who have the "shoes obsession" raise your hands! Hahaha. Of course I would also raise my hand not once but twice! Being an avid shopper I have a deep fondness for shoes. Well, every fashionista dreams of snagging the best shoes out there right? And what's more. the shoes that we wear can either add or subtract the words "fab" "stylish" & "chic" in our outfit.

So what's new? Well my aunt went to Singapore the other week and she bought me these cute (and awesome) leopard print high-cut sneakers (since she KNOWS and it's kinda obvious that I have an obsession with animal prints lately)! What can be more stylish than that? First time I saw it, I quickly fell in love with it! It's like match-made in heaven, haha! Also, she got this for sale! :>

Forever 21
price: SGD 26- SGD 16

So now that the leopard print obsession is over, I want to switch now to the vintage styled brogues / oxfords that I bought for myself. I NEVER had brogues / oxfords in my closet before, so this are my first pair of shoes of this kind! Yay me :) Too bad that these shoes is kinda expensive in F21 and other good stores. :< But when I went to the SM dept. store, I saw this and it's cheaper! I love Parisian shoes!! <3 (Remember the style and quality over the quantity ;))


Parisian shoes: Gender Bender
Price: Php 699.99


No comments:

Post a Comment