As an avid shopper, I must say that I really, really as in REALLY love shopping at places like Green Hills, 168 and Tutuban. Why? 'Cause with less than a thousand bucks you can already shop for at least 2-3 clothes! And if you're really good in bargaining, let's say you can avail up to 5 bags. Plus, the goods there is good in quality, unique and very stylish.
Green Hills shopping center or GH is well-known and also well-loved by people. Especially the shopaholics. It's located in San Juan city in Metro Manila. Usually, the goods here is quite price-y, it ranges from at least Php2-300 up to Php 1-3,000 sometimes even more. But you can definitely bargain to lower the prices. 168 and Tutuban is located at Divisoria in Manila. Unlike GH, the malls here sell goods a lot cheaper. Take note that they also sell the same stuff you can find in GH. But I must say that, PLEASE BE PATIENT enough when you're in these places because it tends to be crowded. The prices here range from at least Php 1-300 or even less, up to Php 1-2,000 as the highest. So now, you guys know where to shop, It'll really help you ease your inner "shopping monster" when you're in thrift mode ;)
So here, I would like you guys to see the things I bought today in Tutuban : (Btw, sorry about the quality of the pics. I only used my I-touch to take pictures since I can't find my camera =_______=)
This is a rose-colored blouse, exported from Hong Kong. The sleeves are embellished with laces.
Can you believe it that this blouse only cost me Php 240? The material is nice, perfect to be worn and to look elegant in a hot weather :) This would go well together with shorts or skinny jeans. And finish it off by wearing flats or heels Also, vintage accessories is a MUST. (well, I'm a fan of vintage accessories. And I think by adding some of it would make this outfit look classy and such.)
Next, I bought this super cute leopard print skirt. The belt is a wide black garter that'll hug your waist.
Believe me, this only cost me around Php180! You can definitely wear this at gimmicks and parties, plus it can be worn with any kind of top and shoes you like and you'll still look fab. ;)
I hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I did. Remember be SMART in shopping. Sometimes, it's more efficient if you can pay less than more :D
Cute finds! :)Love love love the top. :)) I've been searching for something like that :)
ReplyDeleteGH, Tutuban & 168 have hidden fashion gems. You just have to be patient and willing to look through stuff! :))
Agree! :D
ReplyDeleteIts cool when you buy expensive looking clothes but in a bargain :) its not heavy in the pocket and it gives you that TRUE smile :)), nice blog by the way :) it looks professional :)
ReplyDelete- Ze
Thank you :3
ReplyDelete