Shit, just shit.
I've been working so hard and yet I only get mediocre grades or worst, failing them.
I just hate it, really. Actually, despise is the right word to describe it.
Not only that, it lowers my self-confidence to the point that I think I'm worthless or dumb enough to even stay in this course.
And the thing is, they were right. My professors I mean. I suck now in writing more than ever. Maybe the reason is, I don't enjoy literature now as I did before. It turned out to be a chore, you know? I know I can get through this dilemma, but hell, it's not easy 'cause my body is not co-operating with my ideas.
I hate failing and the suck-y feeling I get from it. Oh Lord, please help me. :(
I know full well that I'm an achiever so this mere thing is really bugging me. Sigh.
I'll keep on working hard. Just to stay in this program. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment