Hey Guys! It's been a while since I blogged again. Well that's because I'm drowned in academic work plus co-extra curricular activities. But hey, now is a long weekend for me to enjoy again! Yep, that's right. I had another long weekend last week with my family. But first of all, I want to share to you guys what my first long weekend was like.
Half of the day in Saturday to Tuesday:
Saturday- Since I have class every Saturday morning, I slept practically half of the day because I have been over-working myself with academics thus, causing me to sacrifice my sleep as well.
Sunday-Family time at Boni-High. I personally thought that it was my first time there in the fort. :)) but my mom told me that she brought me there once or twice when I was still in a cradle. No wonder I could not remember it!
Monday- Happy Halloween!!! :) it's a tradition here in the Philippines to visit the dead----and sleep at the cemetery. We've been doing this every 31st. :)) The cemetery does not look scary at all, it looks like a bazaar actually. =)) we arrived there at 6-7pm 'cause of the terrible traffic. And we took off at 6 in the morning the next day.
Tuesday- I slept the WHOLE DAY =))
No comments:
Post a Comment