Sundays are probably the best days for me. It is officially my shopping time and of course, family time with my beloved family. It has been a while when I had my usual Divisoria trips like 168 and Tutuban.
And I just couldn't wait to splurge on cheap and unique finds. I really don't need to go to some high end shop to avail the clothes I blog, hahaha. What I find interesting and what fits my style or taste, is a must to buy. Of course, prices also matter to me.
One of my favorite places that I usually venture into at DV is "Muradito." Surplus clothes from famous brands like Forever 21, Mango, Zara and the like are sold here in a cheaper and affordable prices.
So, I got this awesome and one-of-a-kind blazer from Zara! It was relatively cheap since I got it for only 1,100K pesos. First time I saw it, I quickly fell in love with it and I was in dire need/want to buy this item. Well, who wouldn't right? Hahaha.
![]() |
| Zara Blazer (FRONT) |
![]() |
| Back Part |
Of course, nothing beats an awesome blazer paired with a beautiful necklace! I was in my ninja mode when I scouted some stalls that sells really cheap accessories. Unfortunately, the necklace I bought wasn't that cheap, since it was sold to me for 150 pesos. But I thought it was okay, since it's worth it. Hahaha.
What's more adorable than this? Birds! Something funky, something new and something fresh! You can totally use this when you don't feel like dressing up. A touch of this in a plain shirt is an instant glam. This can also be used in formal events. It's up to you and your creative juices to make this item an insta-fab. Hahaha!
![]() |
| Beautiful golden sparrow necklace. Great deal! |
All in all, this day is great! Not only I got to buy these adorable items but I also got to spend time with my family in doing the things we love!
Fashion is all about creativity and uniqueness... well, for me! :)
'Till my next post, lovelies! :*



Finally! Haha. Yey! Blog Update.
ReplyDeletePlease update more...
Peace and Love.
xoxo