Hello people of this beautiful world, Mabuhay! For this post, it's all about "Skin Love." Yes, you read it right! We're going to discuss about skin, skin and oh, more skin caring techniques/products etc. My, this blog is turning out to be a beauty blog for some unknown reason, LOL! That aside, and to start with, I honestly made this "special" post because a lot of people have been complementing my skin (thank you! :D) and what products do I use, my skin regime, the works etc. that keeps my skin looking flawless and healthy. I'm not here to brag, but I'm here to impart my beauty secrets that works best for me. (And to keep those endless questions gnawing at me over and over again.) I'm not going to lie about not using any beauty products at all and say that this is au natural.(Chos!) Two words, NO WAY. If you want good skin, you need to take care of it. I really don't believe those people who has beautiful skin and say they don't do anything. Go to the church and and bury yourselves in the confession box! So below are my top 5 beauty secrets, which of course is not a secret anymore.
Beauty Secret #1: Calamansi
-Yes the best skin product for me (not suitable for those you have sensitive skin though) It has citric acid that will help to detoxify your skin. It will even out your complexion plus you its active chemicals can make you whiter. Apply the freshly-squeezed Calamansi juice on your face using your hand or a cotton ball. DON'T, I repeat, DON'T ever rub your face! When you apply it, tap your hand or your cotton ball gently on your face. Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes then rinse, rinse. rinse! Actually, it's up to you whether to rinse it immediately or you can do that as soon as you wake up (If you're going to do this regimen at night) I swear, It stings. But hey, the after effect is wonderful. Hahaha.
Beauty Secret #2: Wash the face!
-ALWAYS wash the face. It will remove the dirt on your face and it will reduce the oily-ness of your skin. Plus, you will feel refreshed afterwards. I use products like Garnier facial wash and Aveeno. Since these products are dermatologically tested they are safe to use twice or thrice a day. What I love about these products is that they really do reduce the oily-ness on my face and it makes me feel refreshed afterwards.
Beauty Secret #3: Remove make up and keep the usage of cosmetics at bay
- DON'T ever sleep with your make up on! I think all of you knows this golden rule. Seriously, I tried sleeping with my make up on and when I woke up the next day, my skin is a bit irritated. The next few days were horrible! Pimples exploded on my face like a nuclear bomb! It was really traumatizing. So sleep with make up on? NAH. I'LL PASS.
- I don't usually wear make up but sometimes you just have to hide those ugly eye bags, dark circles under the eyes, or those redness on your face. Sometimes putting make up on will help you boost your self esteem or just will make you feel good about yourself. Well, anyways, If ever I put make up on it's usually minimal. Like a bit of concealer, powder and some lip gloss. My perfect on the go look without having to look overdone. Hihihi. And besides, let your natural beauty shine!
Beauty Secret #4: Eat Well (Nom nom.)
-Eating healthy foods like veggies and fruits will really help your skin to glow! I got some personal experience on this secret wonder. When I was younger I usually eat tomatoes. And the result is that I get some of this pinkish glow on my skin. Not only eating well will keep your skin looking beautiful, but it will also help you feel beautiful inside and out by increasing the endorphin levels in your bod!
Beauty Secret #5: Drink lots and lots of Water!
- Why drink water? Just drink it. We all know what it does hahaha.
So I just hope this blog will help you guys to love and take care of your skin more. I really suggest that you should go and use local natural products when it comes to skin care. The chemicals present in it are not that harmful compared to those skincare products that you splurge on. But hey, I guess it's more effective when it comes to that right? Have a nice day guys! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment