| Favorite! I love how vintage and classy this necklace is! Reminds of the Victorian Era soo much which is LOVE. <3 |
| This kinda reminds me of Aladdin for some reason... Maybe the design is associated with an Arabian princess? |
| Got this at 168! It's relatively cheap. I love how elegant this necklace looks like! |
| Forgot where I got this (=__=) Buuuut hey, it's cute! It's a robot and I love weird things and vintage! |
| What I like about this necklace is that it's unique and vintage like. I really LOOOVE the globe designed hot air balloon! Can you see the teddy bear navigator? Hahaha! |
| Elegant, sweet and classy! Just the right hint of girlishness and classiness (if there is such a word. haha.) |
| Ohhh! I think is the only one that's expensive out of these. -.- I bought this at XOXO for around PHP 500! |
| My friend gave me this one as gift. Hahaha! I love the cute tribal designs plus the crazy color combination! I just love it hahaha! |
| One of my cutest embellishments yet! I love the classic vintage hot air balloon style mixed with the oh-so cute pastel colors! Sounds like sweet and classy! |
| This is probably my favorite! Not that it is only vintage but it is so classy to stare at! And I use this ALL the time! It's an insta-glam to any outfit. :) |
| Just plain colorful and blocky! Perfect for layering don't ya think? Hmm it kinda reminds me of a hip tribal culture in fused with modernism. HAHA |
| Crazy flowers.... Haven't used them yet. Haha. My aunt bought this for me! I'm so blessed to have such a generous family! |
...This ends my post, I just really hope you guys enjoyed it! Anyways, I think it's quite obvious that I'm addicted with unique designs in Vintage styles. I'm not so sure myself why, but it really attracts me. Something classy yet edgy is my fashion style hehe. I'll be posting another entry about my other accessories! And good news! I have new fashion ideas that are ready to be posted online! So, stay tuned? :P
Hope to hear from you guys, 'til then. ❤ ❤ ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment