Sunday, 25 November 2012

Full Fringe and Floral Corset dresses

So last November 24, 2012 I got myself a full fringe! I've been wanting to get my bangs trimmed before my cousin's debut since I really want to look put together on that special event. On the day of the event, thank goodness my mom called a hair stylist for home service! So tadah, this is the result hehe. When I first got my haircut, I was mortified. I looked really young to be almost compared to a high school girl. (And I'm a 3rd year college student, okay). But hey, after a few make-ups and touch ups I magically made myself look mature for a change.



By the way, one of the features in this post is my new Floral corset dress that I died for! It was a bit expensive PHP 1,199, but it was totally worth it! I got this at The Ramp Crossing in Trinoma from the store "Loveless." Initially, I thought that it was too much and I was actually having second thoughts buying it. But good thing, my cricket told me otherwise!

My hair tied back

I've posted these pictures at Facebook already, and some of the comments that I got was that I looked like CR Jepsen! Really, I'm flattered! I think Ms. Jepsen is really pretty and she has still fresh image that you just can't help but love.

For the picture below, I'm just wearing a local brand of tan espadrilles. I got them from Liliw, Laguna. They have lots of good shoes there and a lot of tourists often go there to shop. The accessories that I wore (not really visible on the pictures) was only a pair of silver earrings (By Guess), Silver watch (Mango) and a silver butterfly necklace from Korea. Hahaha. Oh of course, my sterling silver ring from my boyfie hehe.



I had fun dressing up like this again. It has been a while since I posted my looks on the netsphere.

Anyways, Happy 18th Birthday again to my dear beautiful cousin, Pau Salvador! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment