It's the time of the term again that we all students hate the most! Yeah, that's right, it's... *dun-dun-duuuun*... HELLWEEK! Ohh, the glorious overflowing stressed aura, pimples galore and eye bags on sale! Seriously, it gets even worst. We all hate this week, I mean, I don't think anyone likes experiencing HELLWEEK. That's pretty weird. -___-
I'm actually in a stressed-state right now that's why I'm writing this post in a midst of all of these workload. But to be honest, I'm not that stressed that I expected to be, unlike when I was still in Literature. The workload, the stress given, the amount of time... everything is tremendously different from what I have experienced from my former course. Now, even though we need to submit papers or focus on our finals, I can still take bum around without taking the chill pill. I don't even need it. I feel that I don't need to give all of my efforts or something. It's just basically a bum course... and I don't like it. Being exposed to a high demanding course for almost year is quite a shocker for me when I took my new course now. Oh well, I guess I just to see what'll turn up then :))
After a term without majors, I'm finally taking them again. I can't wait to graduate soon!
But before that, I need to regain my Dean's Lister degree again. And this time, aim a bit higher.
So yeah, last push! Go! Go! Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment