I was really aiming for a First Honor DL this term and I was pretty confident that I would achieve that. But well, of course shit happens. And I thought that was already a bad case turns out a lot more followed.
I thought maybe, by attending this public event hosted by another school would ease the pains that I've felt for my grades unfortunately it wasn't able to. I mean it was supposed to be merry and happy since it was like patterned to a open party/concert/fair etc. When I got there, I was greeted by this stupid management, I was really shocked with the way they handled things. Can't blame them though, it's how they run the event. Next were the crowd, they were kinda disrespectful. I don't know why I'm such a good target when it comes to that kind of harassment. Lastly, the fireworks. They were okay, not that great. It was meh-ish. For me the event was not so great. It's my first time to attend that and I can't say I'll be eager to join it again.
What's good with the event though is that I got to spend time with my boyfriend and my best friend. Though the event sucks, my bonding time with these two are the best! I'm happy that I had fun cam-whoring/eating/fooling with them. It's like telling me to take a chill pill once in a while. C'mon it's term break and I should be getting my arse out in the open and just, y'know relax and have fun. What do they call that again? YOLO? Hahaha, either way hoping to have a Merry Christmas. Ohh, and one of the things that made me smile was that I was still in the Dean's List. That's already a good sign for me, the GPA I got last term was retained this term, either way I know that there is still room for improvement. :)
I'll show them what I can do!
'Till then, Arrah. :)
I thought maybe, by attending this public event hosted by another school would ease the pains that I've felt for my grades unfortunately it wasn't able to. I mean it was supposed to be merry and happy since it was like patterned to a open party/concert/fair etc. When I got there, I was greeted by this stupid management, I was really shocked with the way they handled things. Can't blame them though, it's how they run the event. Next were the crowd, they were kinda disrespectful. I don't know why I'm such a good target when it comes to that kind of harassment. Lastly, the fireworks. They were okay, not that great. It was meh-ish. For me the event was not so great. It's my first time to attend that and I can't say I'll be eager to join it again.
What's good with the event though is that I got to spend time with my boyfriend and my best friend. Though the event sucks, my bonding time with these two are the best! I'm happy that I had fun cam-whoring/eating/fooling with them. It's like telling me to take a chill pill once in a while. C'mon it's term break and I should be getting my arse out in the open and just, y'know relax and have fun. What do they call that again? YOLO? Hahaha, either way hoping to have a Merry Christmas. Ohh, and one of the things that made me smile was that I was still in the Dean's List. That's already a good sign for me, the GPA I got last term was retained this term, either way I know that there is still room for improvement. :)
I'll show them what I can do!
'Till then, Arrah. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment