Thursday, 27 December 2012

Christmas Blues.

Okaaay, so Christmas is done and we're now preparing for New Years. Sad to say, I caught the bug! Oh yes, colds and sore throat. So much for partying all week. Here I am now, all bedridden, and just plain sick. I just really hope I am able to recover soon before New Years Eve. I want to stay up late and watch the pretty fireworks go *pew pew pew* in the night's sky. *u*

Anyways, I guess Christmas wasn't so bad. My friends had a sleepover and I got to spend time with them after months and months of not meeting. My cousins slept over too, which is kind of exciting for me. I missed them and I miss hanging out with fambam. It was also been a while since I had a legit family bonding. Hahaha . 
Of course, aside from the Family bonding and love that these wonderful people shared with me during Christmas week, I was also quite happy with the gifts I've received plus the Christmas money that goes with it! All in all, it wasn't really that bad. It was fun at some point, but of course, there some things that are still missing despite the gifts and money that are given to us. Let's just say, a complete family is the best gift. Unfortunately for my family, my father passed away last 2010. It has been three years since we celebrated Christmas as a whole family. Oh well, if I know my dad is happy up there, then I'll also be happy. EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY THIS CHRISTMAS. :) 

Happy Holidays guys! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment