Hello everybody! New Years is just around the corner and I'm feeling quite better, *fingers crossed* with all the rest and medicine I've been getting. Anyways, since I've been dead bored, lying down all day on the bed, a very wonderful idea crossed my mind! Initially, I only wanted my nails painted in plain, bright colors.
But hey, being in bed can sometimes move your mind. So I created this wonderful and very cute nail art! Seriously, it took me really a lot of time to get this done. It's not because it's hard to do, but because I'm a noob when it comes to nail painting. I don't know why, but it really doesn't work for me, so I always get my nails done by someone else, preferably by our awesome house keeper! ❤
So yeah, this is actually my FIRST ever nail art =)) And I'm so freakin' proud of myself! *clapping hands for the BG*

No comments:
Post a Comment