I'm going to start first with the beauty products that I simply adore and I can't stop using them!
#1 Cream Ageless Concealer- Cover girl
- I don't know about you guys, but a concealer is a major must have in my beauty kit. It's super duper important for me to always have a concealer. Due to academic stress and little sleep, I usually have dark circles under my eyes. I also have this bluish-black shadow on the sides of my nose because I always wear my glasses. I really don't get pimples, aside from that. It's always Zombie-mode for me without my concealer to brighten up my eyes. :)
#1 Cream Ageless Concealer- Cover girl
#2 Pantene Pro- V Intensive Hair Treatment
- Since I got my tresses permed, I really can't stay away any hair damage. By just using a regular shampoo, it actually makes my hair more dry and very messy looking (not really the look I'm aiming for). So I've heard of these awesome Hair Treatment. I'm not really a Pantene fan, but when I tried it out, Omigosh, it is just so wonderful!
- Since I got my tresses permed, I really can't stay away any hair damage. By just using a regular shampoo, it actually makes my hair more dry and very messy looking (not really the look I'm aiming for). So I've heard of these awesome Hair Treatment. I'm not really a Pantene fan, but when I tried it out, Omigosh, it is just so wonderful!
#3 BB Cream by Maybelline
-Bb cream is all the rage now. Not just because it's actually healthy for your skin than foundation but it's because this product is just simply amazing. I must say, at first I got scared trying Maybelline's BB cream since I really opted to buy Etude House's BB cream. But just as I expected from Maybelline, they really make good skin care products!
-Bb cream is all the rage now. Not just because it's actually healthy for your skin than foundation but it's because this product is just simply amazing. I must say, at first I got scared trying Maybelline's BB cream since I really opted to buy Etude House's BB cream. But just as I expected from Maybelline, they really make good skin care products!
#4 Nail polishes by The Face Shop
- I really, really love the nail polishes colors! If you read my previous post about my bunny rabbit nails, I actually used Face Shop's nail polishes. It was given to me as a christmas present and it's just simply cute and very much bubbly looking. Perfect for back to school look! :)
- I really, really love the nail polishes colors! If you read my previous post about my bunny rabbit nails, I actually used Face Shop's nail polishes. It was given to me as a christmas present and it's just simply cute and very much bubbly looking. Perfect for back to school look! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment