Despicable Me 2 is airing out this July 3 here in the Philippines! And of course, with that in mind, we can never ever forget about the super cute minions!
For weeks, we had this "Minion Craze" across the country. When Mcdonalds released their minion toys for their happy meal, it went viral. I guess Mcdo's very happy now with the amount of money in their pockets hihi.
I too, is a huge fan of Despicable Me, not only because the movie is super cute, but because of the adorable minions that comes with it! So finally, I joined the band wagon!
After I've finished this nail art, I felt like a pro. (Though, as you can see, it's still bad. Lol.) Because, it was my first attempt to do this. I know, I know. I'm the best. *clap clap clap* Loljk.
I only did my right hand because:
1.) It's that HARD. It took me 10-20 mins to finish this shite.
2.) I'm left-handed.
3.) I didn't have the right tools! My dotting tool was missing, talk about lame. I had to find a pencil to get the isty-bitsy details done. Hahaha. When in poverty, be resourceful!
That's it for this post. 'Til the next.

No comments:
Post a Comment