Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Ms. Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children: Review







I've been obsessing with this book lately, "Ms. Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children." 

Why?

'Cause it's that GOOD. Loljk, words cannot describe how much I love this book. The story, the illustrations, the thing itself is just simply magical. Ransom Riggs knows how to make his readers bury their noses page by page with this stunning piece of Literature. 


When I first read the title, I got struck by it. I don't know why, but it just caught my attention just like that. It's like a white flag waving at my face with the words written on it, "PICK ME UP AND BLOODY READ ME 'CAUSE I'M EFFIN' AWESOME." 


And that's what I did. No regrets. 


As a critic, I would say that the story was laid out perfectly, though there were times that some actions and consequences were not justified throughly. I love the involvement of characters and their growth in the book, but I'm still looking for some more action. Overall, this is a great read and you shouldn't miss it. These comments are  just my opinion. I have nothing against it. :)


I really, really, really recommend this book. 

Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment