Saturday, 24 August 2013

Can Kitty Come out and Play?

I'm not really a huge fan of cats, but this one is an exemption!

Last Thursday, I finally got the parcel that I was waiting for! Yay! And inside, there's this super duper cute Kitty muscle crop top and a Panda T-shirt. The story behind this is that, this was my first time doing online shopping. And to tell you honestly, I was hella scared when making my very first purchase! Well anywho, thank god that the online seller where I got this cool additions from was a legit one! 

Since I love muscle tees and crop tops, and it's the rave now, I've requested the Kitty Top to be made into a crop and muscle tee combined. And the result is great! 

(c) Vincent Baculo


The cloth is good too (thumbs up) so it was a really good purchase! I'll be definitely buying more of 
these soon! Down below will be the list of the clothes that I wore on the Putoshoot! :) 

Kitty Crop Top (Inboxclothing) Php 290
Floral Shorts (Nava) Php 350
Leopard Sneakers (F21) refer to the past blog 
Bad Boy Cap- Borrowed/snatched from brother dearest

I love how simple and classy yet edgy this top is! And it goes with almost anything in your wardrobe. *wink wink*


Can you feel the sweg? Haha, very awkward picture!
(c) Vincent Baculo 

My boyfriend took my pictures using my new lenovo ice cream sandwich phone! Didn't expect that the pictures would actually come out great. By the way, I don't know how to use photoshop, I mean I tried... but I desperately failed. So what I'm saying is, I did not filter nor alter any of these photos. It came straight from the camera! Hahaha!

Fail kick! Was having too much fun with the camera! (c) Vincent Baculo

Oh yea, before I end this post, people please visit inboxclothing's ig! And I swear, you'll love her shop! She sells clothes in an affordable price! What's more, there's a wide range of designs that you can choose from, plus you can customize it in whatever way you want! 

Till then  

No comments:

Post a Comment