Saturday, 24 August 2013

Kermit's Mustache!

Rainy season is finally here! I love cold weather and most importantly, I love wearing a sweater! I don't know about you guys, but I really love sweaters. It has this warm and fluffy feeling! So thumbs up for sweater weather.

I didn't bother putting on make-up today, so my apologies if I looked kinda haggard. I was also doing another putoshoot beforehand! (See post: Can Kitty Come Out and Play) Anyways, I just used the same accessories. But I forgot to indicate them on the previous post.

Watch (Aldo) Php 1,500
Braided bracelets (Greenhills) Php 100


Shorts from True Love and sneakes from Keds (c) Vincent Baculo


I got this cute sweater from "Muradito," in Tutuban. Originally, it is an overrun from Forever 21. Even though I got this from an Thrift shop, this is quite pricey. Its original price costs around Php 680. It almost has the same price with the original store! But I was able to haggle it down to Php 600 instead. It's not much, but still money is money. Hihi.

Nevertheless, it is still worth it!

Messy bun, hooray! (c) Vincent Baculo 


I love this sweater because not only it's comfy but the print is unique too! "I mustache you a question," it says! So adorable!

For this outfit, I chose pastel colors to combat off the gloomy weather. The contrast makes the outfit look well put, yet comfortably eye candy.

The wind was blowing hard, and I had a hard time keeping myself in line. See, I'm too thin and a little amount of wind pressure can send me tumbling from one direction to another hahaha!

Laughing my ass off! My button came undone!! Good thing I noticed it before he snapped for the picture :))
(c) Vincent Baculo

I really had fun in making this blog! Hope to do another one soon~!



No comments:

Post a Comment