It was the either the 22nd or the 23rd of February of this year that I had my first trip to Korea. I can still remember how much cold it was; I was freezing to death. Around that time, it was already post winter. But it was my first time to experience snow or winter in general. Coming from a tropical country, it was quite a shocker. At first, I thought that I was already prepared. I was well equipped with the knowledge that I've collected from various sources that talks about what to do in winter. Well, I guess, that proved me wrong, haha.
We took a bus from Incheon Airport to the City proper. It was a beautiful sight! You can see snow everywhere! From the ground to the roofs. It was definitely an awesome experience! Commuting was easy as pie in Korea. They're so well organized when it comes to transportation. You can never get lost, and even if you do, it'll be easy to find your way again.
The bus dropped us off in the station near Myeongdong. I forgot the name.... (-__-)
We took a bus from Incheon Airport to the City proper. It was a beautiful sight! You can see snow everywhere! From the ground to the roofs. It was definitely an awesome experience! Commuting was easy as pie in Korea. They're so well organized when it comes to transportation. You can never get lost, and even if you do, it'll be easy to find your way again.
The bus dropped us off in the station near Myeongdong. I forgot the name.... (-__-)
![]() |
| Paris Baguette's hot chocolate for breakfast! And to also warm my freezing hands, teehee. |
Since we got there around 6 am and it's obviously freezing, we stopped at a local cafe, called Paris Baguette. And to be honest, it's my favorite place in Seoul! Delicious breads and drinks to fill your tummy!
![]() |
| My first snow experience! This photo was actually taken in a place where it's considered as their "Cultural Village." |
![]() |
| With the fam bam! On our way to Myeondong to shop haha! |
![]() |
| Myeongdong at night! Shopping District! |
The cosmetics here are very cheap but are really good in quality. Well, as expected. Korean's are known for their flawless skin and A+ skincare products. Truly a great alternative for those high-end brands! It saves you a lot of money, plus, they have the cutest packaging ever! Usually, they put these products on sale like "Buy one and take one," "Get 3 plus 4." etc. It's definitely a good bargain!
You can see everything here in Myeongdong, cheapest to the priciest of things.
![]() |
| Good Morning Myeongdong! |
We really didn't do anything rather than shop and eat, eat, eat. My family and I loves food so much. So we just sit around in a resto and eat until it's half of the day. Haha kidding, but it feels like that! We actually got into a tour around Seoul. One of the most unforgettable things that has happened in my stay was,we got to see Korea's prime minister go out of the palace! And there were parades, bands and everthing! Our trip was very simple, but it's a great experience!
![]() |
| Seoul Tower |
We didn't get to take lots of pictures during the trip. We just went to the same places over and over again. But it was still a fun experience and I definitely want to go back to Korea again. :)
Till then!







No comments:
Post a Comment